Welcome OCS Fans;
Well it seems that we have had a very short Spring and now are into the first hot weekend, even though it isn't officially summer yet.
Seeing mother nature at its' best is one of my favourite things during the spring and summer; especially the colourful hummingbirds. Today's card can be used as a birthday card or one of those you want to send as "Just Because".
After colouring the Hummingbird (High Hopes Stamps) using copic markers, I added some Silver Moonlight Nuvo Glitter Drops to the edge of the wing and tail. I just added it as a thin layer to add a bit of glitter. On the leaves I added some Morning Dew Nuvo Crystal Drops. Yes, I am addicted to the Nuvo products -- they are so versatile. I wet the outside edge of the Mulberry Paper with water and did a gentle tear all around to give a bit of a ragged look.
- Stamps: Hummingbird and Hoping Your Day (High Hopes Rubber Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock, DP - Really Rainbow (Lawn Fawn), Mulberry Paper
- Copic Markers:
- Leaves: YG17 - Grass Green, YG11 - Mignonette
- Flower: BV0000 - Pale Thistle, BV00 - Mauve Shadow, BV02 - Prune, BV04 - Blue Berry
- Hummingbird: V12 - Pale Lilac, V15 Mallow, V17 - Ameythyst, YG67 - Moss, YG17 - Grass Green, YG03 - Yellow Green, BG49 - Duck Blue, BG53 - Ice Mint, BG57 - Jasper
- Nuvo Crystal Drops: Morning Dew
- Nuvo Glitter Drops: Silver Moonlight
- YNS Gumdrops
Until next time, Happy Crafting and have a fantastic day.