Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Coffee in my Bathrobe... Heaven!

Except with my curly hair you will never catch me in curlers, ha! But check out cute Coffee Kiki La Rue:
My papers are Echo Park Victoria Gardens. I love hot pink and orange together! I think I've been trying to get in as many bright colored cards as possible before the more somber tones of fall. Although I do love a great fall palette also!
Here's a close up of the Copic coloring:
Although she looks popped up, she isn't. That is shading added with the V91 and V93. Sorry, sometimes I forget to add some of the final colors to my list. I added it after my adding my "halo" around her with the YR's. Those tones blended too much with her skin so I needed to add something to make her "pop".
I cut her out with my circle Nestie and backed with another scallop Nestie.  My sentiment is also from CC Designs. I don't see Amy R's Sassy Sentiments in the store at the moment but lots of other cute ones to choose from! Some final touches of Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Spiced Marmalade and some white gel pen faux stitching and I think we are done : )
Thanks for looking! Come back everyday to see all the amazing projects by my teamies!!
Hugs~

1 comment:

  1. Dana, I love the colors of the card! Cute little Kiki couldn't look cuter!

    ReplyDelete