Thursday, November 17, 2011

Sending You Smiles And Sunshine To Brighten Your Day

Hello Friends it's my turn to share one of my cards with you, I used Wee Suzi available at the OCS Store. Wee Suzi is from Whimsy Stamps, I think she is adorable and so fun and easy to color. You should also check out all the other fun Wee images available.



My image was colored with Distress Re Inkers, The Dies Vine Set is also Whimsy Stamps and is also available at the OCS Online Store



OCS is a Canadian store and we'd love some Canadian gals guest design with us.
Guest Designers term is for 1 month. Available dates are Dec 2011-May2012
Requirements:
2 projects featuring products sold in the OCS store. One project must fit our monthly challenge theme.
Benefits:
You will enjoy a 25% discount at the One Crazy Stamper store.
OCS guest designer Blinkie for your blog

To apply email Jacilynn at jacijangy at yahoo dot com with 2 samples of your work and your blog address.

5 comments:

  1. Aww...she's adorable! I love the way she's coloured! That die is so intricate and lovely! I so appreciate how you ladies show me things I've never seen before! Thank you, Patricia! Your card is beautiful!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is soo gorgeous! i really love the pretty flowers. cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patricia, I just love this adorable card! The image is so adorable and I love the Maja papers! Hugs, Frea
    By the way, have you joined my candy yet?? Pop on over and check it out! Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Patricia, Absolutely love the colors and the elements.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so precious! I love the papers you used and the flowers you added to your flourish!

    ReplyDelete