Sunday, May 6, 2012

Pencil and a Dream

010

It’s that time of year when school is drawing to a close in many locations.  And I’ve started thinking ahead to a teacher Thank You for my daughter’s teacher.  This image from My Favorite Thing is perfect. I’ve paired it with some papers from My Mind’s Eye.  If you haven’t checked out the paper selection at One Crazy Stamper you should! Lora always has a fabulous selection.  Don’t forget we have a “mother’s theme” challenge going on during May at OCS!

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!

Supplies: Stamps-My Favorite Things, Papers-My Mind’s Eye, Copics, Viva Decor Pens, Xpress It tape

3 comments:

  1. Oh Jacilynn, you've done this image and sentiment to perfection. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So bright a cheery Jacilynn...I love it! Hugs, Lora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Jacilynn! Don't you just love this MME paper?

    ReplyDelete