Monday, July 16, 2012

Hello!

A simple title for a Clean And Simple card for One Crazy Stamper!  My niece has a birthday coming right up....and this image is perfect!

This adorable image called Hello by Stampavie inspired my pink, black, grey and white color scheme. 
I colored my image with the following Copic Markers:  110, T4, T2, N3, RV10, E42.  I used a pink Sharpie permanent marker for my phone details and used a Signo white gel pen to add the detailing on the phone back in after coloring it black.  I also highlighted kitty's eyes with the white gel pen.  Finally, I distressed the image with Tim Holtz Pumice Stone Distress Ink.

I used a simple designer paper and some stickers to add my sentiment.  Sometimes clean and simple just strikes me, and in this case I wanted the image to shine!

Michelle Pearson - Inspiration Blooms

No comments:

Post a Comment