Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Clean and Simple Sketch Card

Terrific Tuesday time is here again, and for today's card for One Crazy Stamper, I have again combined the challenge sketch and the "Holiday" theme to create my card!!!
If I haven't mentioned it before, I absolutely love the adorable Lulu images from Kraftin' Kimmie, and this little sweetheart is from the Holiday Lulu and Libby stamp set! I have colored her with Copics, then mounted her on paper from the Carta Bella Winter Fun collection. The sentiment is also from the Carta Bella collection, while the twine and snowflake brads are from my stash. The edges of the papers were all inked with Rangers Antique Linen distress ink.
Don't forget to check out the challenge here at One Crazy Stamper and then get creative and enter to win a fabulous set of stamps!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the colors Shari, you do such a great job of choosing them. Love the little image! She's a shining star!

    ReplyDelete