Sunday, January 6, 2013

Week in review!!

Hi Everyone,

Lora the owner of OCS here to fill in for Sue today.  I thought it would be neat to share my personal blog posts from this week with you...here all in one place.  You can click the link to take a peak at each post.

Ellie's Birthday from Saturated Canary...

This was a card I made for my daughter Emilee's Birthday, you can find all the details HERE!

Bella from Saturated Canary...

Are you starting to see a little crazy for Saturated Canary?  You can find the details HERE!

Free Hugs from Saturated Canary...

Okay so I'm addicted to them....you can find the details HERE!

Cheers Dude from Whimsy...

This totally cool dude was created for my son's birthday...you can find the details HERE!

Nevaeh from you guessed it Saturated Canary...

Just can't get enough of these lovely stamps, you can find the details HERE!

Starting tomorrow I will have SNEAK PEAKS on my blog from the NEW High Hopes release which goes live on the website Wed. Jan. 9th....they are very cool!!

Hope you enjoyed my little week in review.  Have a wonderful day!!

Cheers,
 





3 comments:

  1. these are such gorgeous card! Love these stamps, Lora!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice love your colouring...you have been busy..lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sensing a little bit of an addiction with Saturated Canary images!!!! Fantastic coloring Lora!!

    ReplyDelete