Saturday, February 16, 2013

Love To Colour!

Good morning crafty peeps! Today I have a fun image who most of us can relate to, that is the ones who love their copics. Since I didn't have any pink or grey flowers, I used the same copics that were used for my image to colour the flowers to match the card. I also used one of my fav tools (Sew Easy) to stitch on the big hearts in pink thread and of course added some pink bling and pink lace.

Have a great day and get busy crafting up a creation for One Crazy Stampers "love" challenge. 
Supplies Used
Sketchie(Saturated Canary), Lace Trim-Blush(Bo Bunny), 
Rhinestones-Soft Pink(Kaiser Craft), Copic Markers(Copic)
Piercer Large Hearts(Sew Easy) ,Cardstock-Pink,Red,Grey(Bazzil) 
Spica Glitter Pen-Baby blue, Lipstick(Copic)

With Copic Kisses ;)
Aaemie

3 comments:

  1. nice card and you know I love to colour!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card - love the use of your copics to color match the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty. Everything matches beautifully.

    ReplyDelete