Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Better Together

Good Wednesday morning!  I hope you are having a wonderful day so far and that it just keeps getting better and better.  On a personal note, last Saturday being National Scrapbook Day, I was able to attend part of the crop that One Crazy Stamper had.  It was a pleasure meeting more of my design team sisters and I hope I will be able to see them again in the future.  Now, back to business....

I needed an anniversary card for this week so I inked up an older image, backed it with a Spellbinders Nestabilities die and added some flowers (which just happens to be our current challenge for the month..click HERE for all the details).



A close up of the stamp:



Copics Used: Birds ~ B21, B23, B24, B26, Y11, Y13, Y15, YR00, YR02; Swing ~ E11, E13, E15; Roses ~ R81, R83, R85, R56; Leaves ~ YG61, YG63, YG67; Heart ~ R22, R24; Sky ~ 0, B000

Thanks for stopping in.  You can now enjoy our blog with Blog Lovin' and Pinterest ~ just follow the prompts in the sidebar.  Enjoy your day!

Hugs,




1 comment: