Friday, May 17, 2013

Hello and Happy FRIDAY!   I am so excited it is finally the weekend as this weekend is a long weekend here is Canada and I plan to relax, craft and sit out on my back deck having a couple of frosty ones!
Today I have a Birthday card to show you that I made using the adorable Saturated Canary image called Pitcher! I hope that you like it...
SUPPLIES USED:
* Image: Saturated Canary, Pitcher * Outside Sentiment: Art Impressions, It's Your Birthday  * Copic Xpress Paper  * Memento Inks: Tuxedo Black & Danube Blue  * Copic Markers  * 3D Pop Dots  * Glossy Accents
 
Here is a closer look at the image to see the Copic colours used - following the Toronto Blue Jays uniform colours =) ....
COPIC COLOURS USED: * Skin: E11, E00, E000 * Hair: E49, E59, E25, E50 * Eyes: E27, E23 + Glossy Accents * Lips: R22, R21, R20 + Glossy Accents * Blues: B39, B37, B34 * Greys: N4, N2, N0 * Blacks: N10, N8, N6 * Dirt: E37, E35, E34, E33 * Grass: YG67, YG63, YG61 * Baseball: R24 * Sky: B0000
I hope that you enjoyed today's card and will come back again soon =) 
 
If you would like to see the inside of this card, pop over to my blog!


Until next time, keep crafting!
Hugs;
 

2 comments: