Friday, June 14, 2013

Happy Birthday and many SMORE!

Hello and Happy Friday! While you are reading this I am on vacation with my Husband and a bunch of friends in Michigan paitiently waiting for the Nascar Race on Sunday! Go JR Go!
Following the Challenge theme for this month, I have made a fun "Summer" card to show to you today, check it out....

(I am sooo in love with colouring these fun little Dragons from High Hopes!)
Here is a look at the inside ofthe card....
SUPPLIES USED:  * Images: High Hopes, Smore Dragon + Camp Fire  * Copic Xpress It Paper  * Copic Markers (colours used listed below)  * Menento Ink: Tuxedo Black  * Happy Birthday Sentiment: My Favorite Things, Piggy Bank  * And Many Sentiment: Hero Arts, It's Your Day Set  * Smore Sentiment: High Hopes, Love you Smore
Here is a close up of the fun Dragon and the Fire to see the Copic colours used....
COPIC COLOURS USED:  * Greens: YG67, YG17,YG03  * Browns: E43, E42, E40  * Boots: T10, T8, T6  * Fire: R27, R24, YR16, YR14, Y17, Y15  * Logs: E47, E44, E43  * Stones: T4, T2, T0  * Marshmellow: E35, E31, E30  * Fire Stick: T2, T0, E47, E44  * Ground: E47, E44, E43, E42
You still have time to enter your project into this months challenge! I hope that my card may have inspired you to get crafting!


Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!
Hugs;

2 comments:

  1. I love your fun card! Love how you finished the inside of the card too! Have a great weekend away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool, makes me smile...Awesome job, way to go!

    ReplyDelete