It has been a fun filled month at One Crazy Stamper showcasing the August Christmas release for High Hopes Rubber Stamps.
For my last post for this month, I have used the new Candy Cane Penguin and Winter Wonderland Background (High Hopes Rubber Stamps). I used the following Dee's Distinctively Dies to decorate the trees: Garland, Mini Decorations and Mini Stars.
- Stamps: Candy Cane Penguin, Winter Wonderland Background; Sentiments - Dot Warm Winter Wishes and Sleetin' and Freezin' (all from High Hopes Rubber Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black, Iced Spruce Distress Ink
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock, DP - 25th & Pine (Basic Gray)
- Copic Markers: Candy Cane Penguin - Y17 - Golden Yellow, G43 - Pistachio, G46 - Mistletoe, R24 - Prawn, R27 - Cadmium Red, R46 - Strong Red, C1 - Cool Gray No. 1, C2 - Cool Gray No. 2, T0 - Toner Gray No. 0, T8 - Toner Gray No. 8; Winter Wonderland Background - G46 - Mistletoe, BG0000 - Snow Green
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 03 - Red, 07 - Olive
- Dee's Distinctively Dies: Garland, Mini Decorations, Mini Stars
- Spellbinders: Labels Seventeen
- Flower Soft: Polar White
- Miscellaneous: Action Wobbles, Faux Snow (Art Institute Glitter), Silver glitter cardstock from my stash