Fall, besides being one of my favourite seasons is all one of the most colourful seasons what with the multitude of leaves changing their leaves to become such a riot of greens, yellows, oranges and reds. It is also a time to be thankful -- the crops have been harvested, and Halloween is around the corner. For today's post, I have used this stamp called Fall Season from Heartfelt Creations. To give the appearance of falling leaves, I combined the following Flower Soft products: Christmas Green, Vintage Christmas and Shamrock Green
- Stamp: Fall Season (Heartfelt Creations), sentiment from my stash
- Ink: Staz-On Jet Black, Antique Linen Distress Ink
- Paper: Creamy white Cardstock (Prisma), DP - Reflections - Fall (Echo Park)
- Prismacolour Pencils: PC918 - Orange, PC1002 - Yellowed Orange, PC941 - Light Umber, PC947 - Dark Umber, PC945 - Dark Brown, PC908 - Dark Green, PC909 - Grass Green, PC911 - Olive Green, PC912 - Apple Green, Pc997 - Beige, PC945 - Sienna Brown, PC924 - Crimson Red, PC940 - Sable, PC942 - Yellowed Ochre, PC1051 - 20% Warm Grey, PC1086 - Sky Blue Light, PC1023 - Cloud Blue
- Spellbinders: A2 Matting Basics B, Wavy Rectangles
- Flower Soft: Vintage Christmas, Shamrock Green, Christmas Green
- Miscellaneous: Brads
stores for some amazing products.
Until next time enjoy yourselves being creative.