Autumn brings Thanksgiving as well as the trees in their glorious colours and in keeping with this month's Autumn / Thankful theme for One Crazy Stamper, I have used this rather adorable stamp called Fall Joy by High Hopes Rubber Stamps for my post. This was one of my children's greatest delights at this this time of year -- jumping in all the leaves and they certainly had fun.
- Stamp: Fall Joy (High Hopes Rubber Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Momento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock, DP - Reflections - Fall (Echo Park)
- Copic Markers: --Leaves: G46 - Mistletoe, YG03 - Yellow Green, YG13 - Chartreuse, YG17 - Grass Green, R46 - Strong Red, R27 - Cadmium Red, Y17 - Golden yellow, Y23 - Yellowish Beige, Y38 - Honey, YR27 - Tuscan Orange; Racoons: T8 - Toner Gray No. 8, E41 - Pearl White, W1 - Warn Gray No. 1; Trees: E21 - Baby Skin Pink, E57 - Light Walnut; Sky: B00 - Frost Blue, Colourless Blender, Grass: YG11 - Mignonette
- Spellbinders: A2 Matting Basics A
- Embellishments: Papermania Lincoln Linen Capsule Blitters and Daisy Mini Buttons