Saturday, December 21, 2013

Tags Made With Love

Hey crafty friends! For my post today I made two tags for my little ones, these will be attached to their one special Christmas gift. I'm using two cute snowman stamps from High Hopes and they are coloured with prismacolor pencils. I used a tag die, which I cut with cardstock, then again with dp and layered them. A few added christmas dies, some red ribbon and there ya have it!

Now its your turn to create something and join our Winter/Holiday Challenge!

Here is the back of the tags
Supplies Used
Heart Framed Waving Snowy(High Hopes), Snowy Portrait(High Hopes), Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Glamor Dust, Pearl Pen-Red(Viva Decor)

Prismacolor pencils Used
Black PC935, Cool Grey 20%, Peach PC 939, Crimson Red PC924, Crimson Lake PC925, Olive Green PC911, Limepeel PC1005,



1 comment: