It has been quite a while since I have been able to use any other mediums then Copic Markers, so I thought for today's post for One Crazy Stamper, I would try the Inktense pencils. I also went out of my comfort zone a bit. I used this same image on the 1st of the month, completely different layout and Copic Markers were used at that time.
I touched a wet paint brush to the tip of the Inktense pencil and transferred this to a craft sheet. This was done a few times, so that there was a small pool of colour on the sheet. I used a stem stitch and Hot Pink Sulky thread around the die cuts.
- Stamp: Garden Bunnies (Wild Rose Studio), Sentiment from Vintage Labels (Wild Rose Studio)
- Ink: Staz-On Jet Black, Tsukineko Memento Lady Bug (Dew Drop)
- Paper: Fabriano Studio Hot Press Watercolour Paper, DP- Butterfly Garden (Wild Rose Studio)
- Derwent Inktense Pencils: Skin: 0310 - Mid Vermillon, 1910 - Red Oxide; Hair: 1740 - Saddle Brown; Dress: 520 - Carmine Pink; 510 - Cherry; Hat: 0100 - Sherbert Lemon; Flower Pots: 1800 - Baked Earth; Bunnies: 1900 - Willow; Watering Can: 1210 - Dark Aquamarine; Grass: 1510 - Spring Green; Butterflies: 230- Golden Yellow; Sky: 0900 - Iris Blue
- Spellbinders: Elegant Ovals, Floral Ovals
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 14 - Blossom, 16 - Buttermilk
- Sulky Thread: 1109 - Hot Pink
- Flower Soft: Shamrock Green, Spring
- Ribbon: Lace Borders (Vintage Notes)
Until next time, keep crafting.