Here is a look at the inside where I used another House mouse stamp to accent as well....
* Memory Box Die: Floursish
* My Favorite Things Die-Namics: Upsy Daisy
Here is a close up of the image to get a better look at the peanuts and the Copic colours used....
* Peanuts: E35, E33, E31, E30
* Ground: T4, T2, T0, 0
* Mouse Skin & Ears: E11,E00, RV00
* Mouse Fur: T6, T4, T2, T0
Here is a look at my previous card as well as this card - as you can see I used the same layout on both cards to show you that this stamp is very versatile and not just for Easter!
I hope that you enjoyed today's card and I wish you and your family a safe and wonderful Easter weekend!
I would love to hear your thoughts about how I used this wonderful stamp!
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!