It is another Wacky Wednesday and mother nature seems out of synch with the weather. Sunday was a beautiful Spring Day and yesterday it snowed; it seems winter came back. Wish Spring and Summer would hurry up and come -- I certainly hope that summer will not be as extreme as winter has been.
For today's post for One Crazy Stamper, I have used this adorable image from Wild Rose Studio called Bella Sleeping; a perfect image to welcome a new addition to a family.
- Stamp: Bella Sleeping (Wild Rose Studio), sentiment from my stash
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock, DP - Riverbank Revels
- Copic Markers: W00 - Warm Gray No. 00, W0 - Warm Gray No. 0, W1 - Warm Gray No. 1, R00 - Pinkish White, YG11 - Mignonette, BG05 - Holiday Blue, BG07 - Petroleum Blue, RV14 - Begonia Pink, RV17 - Deep Magenta, RV63 -Begonia, V05 - Marigold, V04 - Lilac, V20 - Wisteria, V22 - Ash Lavender, Y13 - Lemon Yellow
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pen: 16 - Buttermilk
- Spellbinders: Deckled Rectangle Large
- Miscellaneous: Peel off Stickers
There is still plenty of time to play along at OCS's "Anything Goes Challenge" this month; please do not use a digital image for a change to win a YNS prize pack. Also check out Lora's store OCS for some amazing products and prices.
Until next time, keep crafting!