Hope everyone enjoyed the long weekend, it was certainly nice to have an extra day off work. It was a good weekend to accomplish some gardening, cleaning and play. For today's post for OCS, I have used this adorable stamp from Wild Rose Studio called Bella's Birthday. I paper pieced the balloon and added a couple of more.
- Stamps: Bella's Birthday (Wild Rose Studio), Sentiment from the Vintage Labels set (Wild Rose Studio)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock, DP - Bella (Wild Rose Studio)
- Copic Markers: Bella: - W00 - Warm Gray No. 00, W0 - Warm Gray No. 0, W1 - Warm Gray No. 1, R00 - Pinkish White; Present: - RV91 - Grayish Cherry, RV93 - Smoky Pink, BV000 - Iridescent Mauve, BV00 - Mauve Shadow; Butterfly: - Y11 - Pale Yellow
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pen: 16 - Buttermilk
- Spellbinders: A2 Distressed Edges Card Creator, Deckled Rectangles Large
Until next time, have fun crafting.