For my last post of the month, I have used this adorable stamp called Marci with Umbrella from La-La Land Crafts.
- Stamp: Marci with Umbrella and sentiment (La-La Land Crafts)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock
- Copic Markers: Skin: E0000 - Floral White, E000 - Pale Fruit Pink, E00 - Skin White, R20 - Blush; Hair: E25 - Cocoa Caribe, E31 - Brick Beige, E50 - Egg Shell; Dress: RV10 - Pale Pink, RV11 - Pink; Coat: B0000 - Pale Celestine, B000 - Pale Porcelain Blue, B00 - Frost Blue, B01 - Mint Blue; Umbrella & Boots: BG70 - Ocean Mist, BG11 - Moon White, RV10 - Pale Pink, RV11 - Pink
- Spellbinders: A2 Matting Basics A and B
- Miscellaneous: Pearls - Bliss (Kaiser Kraft), Rhinestones (Zva Creative)
Until next time keeping crafting and have fun.