Monday, September 22, 2014

Merry Christmas

Hello friends, welcome back and thank you very much for stopping. I am showcasing another wonder stamp from the High Hopes Rubber Stamps company.  So awesome to color up and create with.  The challenge this month at One Crazy Stamper is Halloween/Christmas.  Seems early for me making these cards, but in a few months I will be very glad I have them already. 
 
I hope you get into your craft room and if you have a chance stop by OCS and play along with this challenge, you still have time.  
Lora is having wonderful prizes, and you can stop by her store and check out all the supplies she has for you also.  Thanks again, and till next time, happy crafting.
Supplies I used: 6x6 Card
Stamp-High Hopes Rubber Stamp
Cardstock-Green/Red/Gold/White
Xpress-it Copic Cardstock
Ribbon-Gold
Embossing Folder-Bricks
Punch
3D Foam tape
Glue Dots
Memory Box Die-Mini Holly Leaves
Copic Markers
Liquid Glue


2 comments:

  1. A great card Leanne! Love the details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great stamp this is - I love how you've coloured it, Leanne!

    ReplyDelete