Tuesday, December 30, 2014

The Ugly Duckling

Aaemie here on this Terrific Tuesday and I am using my new Spectrum Noir Pencils with a High Hopes stamp, which I've coloured to be a blue billed duck. These pencils are amazing, I'm quite happy to finally have some. for the clouds I used some hand made paper that I acquired a few years back from a little crafting group I was in, the clouds almost look real. The die cut feathers were done with an ombre dp and look so pretty in person.

There are a few hours left to enter our monthly challenge, so go on and get crafting!
Supplies Used-Dunno Ducky(High Hopes), Elegant 6x6 Pad(Authentique), Heart Banner(La La Land), Puffy Clouds(Memory Box), Shoot(Spellbinders), Feathers(Spellbinders), Bakers Twine(American Crafts)

Spectrum Noir Pencils- 065, 067. 112, 117, 119, 120.


3 comments:

  1. So awesome Aaemie, great job, love the image and the clouds are awesome...fun feather...way to go!

    ReplyDelete