Friday, January 23, 2015

"Two" new High Hopes Images on one card!!

Hello and Happy Friday!!!  Did you know that it is only 21 days till Valentine's Day???? Well today I have a Valentine to show you that I made using TWO of the new High Hopes Stamps images!!!....

Here is a look at the inside of the card....
 Supplies Used:
* Images: High Hopes Stamps, Hedgy Has Flowers & My Best Friend
* Copic Xpress It Cardstock
* Copic Sketch Markers
* My Minds Eye 6x6 Paper Pad, Filled with Love
* 3D Pop Dots
* Frosted Lace Stickles (flower centers)
* Glossy Accents (noses, mouth and flower centers)
* My Favorite Things Die-Namics, Flag Stax & Flag Layer Stax
* Memento Inks:  Tuxedo Black, Rose Bud & Rhubarb Stalk
* Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug Polka Dots

Here is a close up of the cute little Hedgehogs to see the Copic colours used....
 Copic Colours Used:
* Flowerpot:  E99, E97, E95, E93
* Hedgehog backs:  E49, E79, E44, E42, W1
* Hedgehog fronts:  E11, E000, E0000, C3, C1, C0, O, E50
* Flowers:  R85, R83, R81, R39, R37, R35, R29, R24, R22
* Ground:  E74, E71, E70
* Sky:  0, B0000

I hope that you enjoyed today's card and that I might have inspired you to create a Valentine of your own =)


Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!
Hugs;

4 comments:

  1. Shari, this is adorable. A great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you did with those little hedgehogs...adorable! Thank you for the inspiration! Just what I needed on a winter morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card and those little critters are very cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you put them both together! Cute card, Shari!

    ReplyDelete