Friday, February 27, 2015

New High Hopes Image: Precious Princess

Hello and Happy Friday!!! Today I have a very sweet card to share with you, hope you like it....
 Supplies Used:
* Image: High Hopes Stamps, Precious Princess
* Sugar & Spice Sentiment: High Hopes Stamps Sentiments
* Copic Xpress It Cardstock
* Copic Sketch Markers
* 3D Pop Dots
* Flower Soft, Extra Fine Black
* Spellbinders:  Classic Squares & Heart Frames
* Zig Glue Pen
* Queen & Co Bling
Paper: Carta Bella 6x6 Paris Girl Paper Pack

Here is a closer look at the Precious Princess to see the Copic colours used....
 Copic Colours Used:
* Bow: R85, R83, R81
* Cat:  T4, T2, T0, RV23, RV21, R22, R21
* Other:  I created a soft fuzzy pillow for the princess to rest on using Flower Soft Extra Fine Black.

I hope you enjoyed today's card. Please check out the OCS Store for the above listed stamps and supplies =)


Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!
Hugs;

4 comments:

  1. Precious is the right word! I love the use of the frame on the diagonal. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, so cute, this is one of my favorite HH stamps and you have created a wonderful card. Great job! Shari, I love the hearts border or die around the image...awesome! WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card Shari. Love the details.

    ReplyDelete