Friday, April 10, 2015

Bunny with Blooms!

Hello and Happy Friday!!!  Today I have a very special card to share with you. I just want you to know that I am sooooo happy with how this image turned out, I hope that you agree and that maybe inspired you with this card....

Here is a look at the inside. I wanted to show you that using a bunny image is not just for Easter =) ....
 Supplies Used:
* Image:  High Hopes Rubber Stamps, Bunny With Blooms
* Copic Xpress It Cardstock
* Copic Sketch Markers
* Memento Inks:  Tuxedo Black & Rose Bud
* Sentiments:  My Favorite Things, More Essential Sentiments
* Bling:  Your Next Stamp Gumdrops, Glitter Green
* Spellbinders: Labels 8
* Mini Blending Tool
* Glossy Accents (Eyes, Nose & Teeth)

Here is a close up of the amazing Bunny for you to see the texture of the bunny and the Copic colours used. I could not decide if I wanted a Brown or Grey bunny so I compromised =) check it out....
 Copic Colours Used:
* Bunny: W5, W3, W1, W00 - love the colouring of this Copic family!
* Tail:   W1, W00
* Ears & Nose:  RV13, RV11, RV10
* Flowers:  RV29, RV25, RV23, RV21
* Greenery:  YG67, YG17,YG03, YG01

Well I sure hope that you have enjoyed today`s card as much as I did colouring it =)

Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!
Hugs;

3 comments:

  1. Shari - this is awesome inspiration!! I have this bunny, and didn't get him coloured up before Easter - so this will get me moving to make him up for a birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love your colouring, Shari! Beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Bunny and the texture you created on him is perfect!

    ReplyDelete