We are half way through April and spring is definitely in the air. Hope you have enjoyed the wonderful spring like weather we have had over the last few days. For my post today at OCS, I have used the Birds and Blooms stamp from Heartfelt Creations along with the matching Birds and Blooms Die. I stamped the images and then used the matching Birds and Blooms Die to cut everything out. So much easier to do than fuzzy cutting and certainly worth it. I then layered the pieces for a 3D effect.
- Stamps: Birds and Blooms (Heartfelt Creations), sentiment from my stash
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock, DP - from my stash
- Copic Markers: Leaves: YG17 - Grass Green, YG13 - Chartreuse, YG11 - Mignonette; Branch: E44 - Clay, E47 - Dark Brown; Flowers: BV00 - Mauve Shadow, BV000 - Iridescent Mauve, BV0000 - Pale Thistle; Birds: B91 - Pale Grayish Blue, B93 - Light Cockery Blue, B95 - Light Grayish Cobalt, E97 - Deep orange, E09 - Burnt Sienna, YR21 - Cream
- Dies: Birds and Blooms Die (Heartfelt Creations) co-ordinates with the Birds Blooms Stamp (Heartfelt Creations); Labels Seventeen and Twenty-Five (Spellbinders)
- Embellishments: Ribbon and YNS Gumdrops - Clear
Until next time, Happy Crafting and have enjoy your creative endeavours.