Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Perfect Chemistry -- One Crazy Stamper

Hi there, Its Nat here and I'm back with one more fun scene using Your Next Stamp Perfect Chemistry Die YSND192 and Stamp CYNS164 set.
I actually brought this stamp set into work and asked the Gals for their suggestions. I have to say they had some great ideas and I think we all had fun dreaming up different scenes. So compliments of my Co-Worker (Miss Fiona) and her fun imagination I created this Mad Scientist/Back to the Future type character playing in the rain!
I used an old typewriter to create the sentiment "Your Electrifying"  and also added a kite as he kinda reminds me of another Scientist by the name of Ben...Franklin of course :)
Way too much fun!
Thanks for peeking in, I hope you get your  imagination working with this fun set!
Coloured with Copics and Airbrushed Background using ..
YG00,YG01,YG03,YG05,Y26,C1,C5,C3,C7,BV25,B91,B93,BG15,E31,E33,E50,
TR00,YR02,YR04
 

2 comments:

  1. Awesome job, love the science professor guy. Well done Nat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything you've been doing with this one, Natalie :o)

    ReplyDelete