Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Birthday Balloons

Another hot and terrific Tuesday is here! For my card today I created a ballon bouquet attached bakers twine and tucked the ends into this super cute HH pocket stamp. I made this card for an awesome little 6 year old,  I think she loved it and I hope you do too.

Have a fabolous and day and keep on crafting!

Supplies
Wavy Balloon(High Hopes), Single Balloon(High Hopes), Happy Birthday Bold(High Hopes), Bumble Bear Pocket(High Hopes), Double Dot Think Pink Jewels(Bo Bunny), Diamondessence(Spellbinder), Summer Days6x6(Echo Park)

MOSS GREEN, GREEN OCHRE, PARMA VIOLET, CARMINE RED, YELLOW OCHRE



2 comments:

  1. A lovely card, Aaemie! Very colourful and cheerful for a birthday gal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, great card, nice pattern paper, and the banner nice touch with the balloons.

    ReplyDelete