Monday, January 4, 2016

Friends Love


Welcome back friends so pleased to have you back to see what I am creating for the challenge here at One Crazy Stamper.  We are so pleased with last years creations, and the talent out there is amazing.  Thank you all for stopping here and I do hope you get a chance to pop on over to Lora's store and replenish your crafting supplies.  As well as enter your card in this months challenge. 
 

For my card today I am using my snow friend stamp from High Hopes Rubber stamp called, Snowy Love.  I sure had fun with this card, thought I would try and be different and make the inside more of the focal point.  


I used circle dies, and added sequins and snow flakes, used word dies, as well as I used craft foam to pop my snow friend up.  I colored her using copic markers on xpressit cardstock, and for some reason, the color in the photo doesn't match the paper, but in real it does. I sure hope you can create something with us this month and happy crafting!


2 comments: