Friday, February 12, 2016

Happy Valentines! -- High Hopes Stamps

Hi there, I've been busy creating some Valentines treats :) This stamp is totally adorable and really reminds  me of the old school Valentine Cards I received as a kid. 
I have to say this stamp is on my top 10 favorites of all time!
It all started with some yummy treats to help celebrate Valentines Day!
Packaged up with twine ...
The image is stamped with Tim Holtz Ink and a little red heat gem added to each one for a bit of bling!! Hand cut the cards, giving them  kinda a bubble look around the image. (I had little red bows on all of the cards which I decided were just too small, so off they went)
The cards were scored at the base and hot glued together.  I also added extra layers of card stock to the base to help them sit upright and not fall over.
The treats were added inside the card :)
 The image was coloured with Copics. No shading here, just a quick bit of colour and the background airbrushed. 
Larger bows were added to the tops! 
These treats are going to work with me tomorrow along with a plate of peanut butter cookies!  I think this would be a super fun project to make with the little ones.

Copic# E33,E50,W7,BV08,RV14,v22

Thanks for peeking! Happy Valentines Day! :)



2 comments:

  1. Gee, Nat... I wish I worked with you :o) What cute treat packages - you're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is so cool, great job, nicely done. Roar you rock!

    ReplyDelete