Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Let's Celebrate!

Happy Groundhog Day!!  Let's hope that he doesn't see his shadow :o)  I spotted these sweet baking themed papers when I was at the One Crazy Stamper store recently, and I knew they'd look great with one of the Vintage Vixens stamps from Art Impressions so here is Six Layer Set:
 The sentiment says: "Let's celebrate the end of bathing suit season with a six layer chocolate cake."  I love it!  I added a large loopy die cut behind her, as well as some tiny baking dies at the bottom.  I used pop dots on the sentiment and the baking bowl for a little dimension.  We started a brand new challenge here on the OCS blog yesterday - anything goes, so we hope you'll play along and link up your creations.  There'll be all kinds of inspiration here all month long, so if the groundhog does happen to see his shadow, and we have 6 more weeks of winter... we'll just all have to stay indoors and make cards!  Works for me.

Found in the OCS store:  Art Impressions Six Layer Set

No comments:

Post a Comment