Thursday, February 25, 2016

My Therapist

Today I am sharing a stamp from High Hopes called "Brutus".

For me, there is nothing like coming home after a tough day to the smiling face of my dog - I mean who else is that happy to see you every day!? 

                                                         Donna
                                                                


I coloured my stamp with alcohol markers and fussy cut it. Pop dots were added to add some dimension. The sentiment is printed from my computer and mounted on brown card stock. Glossy accents were added to the tag and the frame is from Spellbinders. I used some fun papers from the Bo Bunny Happy Tails collection, some photo tabs from my stash and finished off my card with a few gumdrops.

Card Recipe
Stamps: Brutus (G075) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps 
Patterned Paper: Happy Tails - Bo Bunny
Sentiment: Book Antiqua font - computer 
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Love Me Some Latte Gumdrops - Your Next Stamp 
Pop Dots - Forever in Time
Uniball White Gel Pen
Glossy Accents
Resplendent Rectangles Die - Spellbinders

Spectrum Noir Markers: TN1 E53 (Copic) EB6 BG5 BG7 BG10 CT2 CT4 GB11 BT3 BT5 BT7


This month's  challenge is Anything Goes. You still have a couple days to come play along.  Follow this link to come and add your projects. We can't wait to see what you create.


Thanks for stopping by! Have a fantastic day! 



2 comments:

  1. This is SUPER cute, Donna! I love the sentiment :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly! Love my fur babies! I don't understand people that come home to an empty house, it's just weird to me. Your card is perfect is every way! Wowzers and awesome sauce! Loves it! ~Niki

    ReplyDelete