Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Quilting Sisters

Hi!
Today I wanted to share with you a card I made using a stamps set from Art Impressions Girlfriends line called "Quilt Set"! This is another favourite of mine! I just love how the Girlfriends are all wrapped in the quilt! They are surrounded by love and friendship!
I am using paper from the Kaiserkraft  Shine Bright 6x6 collection. I decided to paper piece the quilt and then I coloured in the hearts and the blanket age with my Copic N9. A few YNS Gumdrops and some ribbon with a bow finished things off!
I stamped the sentiments that came with the set and then cut them apart and adhered them to these cute tags!
Copics Used:
Skin: E00, E11, R20, RV17
Hair: E43, E44, E47/ Y21, YR21, YR23
Hearts and blanket edge: N9
Pants & Shoes: N1, N2, N3/ N3, N5, N7/ Y23, Y28

Don't forget to play along with us in our February Challenge called "Anything Goes"! Head on over to the OCS blog for all the details and to link up your creations! Good luck, and have fun being creative!
Supplies:

1 comment:

  1. Very cool card! I love the tag idea, perfect for the fun sentiments :o)

    ReplyDelete