Friday, February 5, 2016

Sending you sunshine! High Hopes Stamps!

 Happy Friday to you!
I'm back with a little bit of sunshine using Bella Bear from High Hopes  Stamps found here!
I'm thinking we could all use a little extra sunshine this February!! :)
Lots of warm yummy yellow, hearts background papers  and Bella Bear enjoying a beautiful day! Added sewing stitches and a texture white doily!
I decided to create some background clouds and grassy details using Copic Markers.
The inside of the card has been all dolled up with some gingham paper,touch of yellow card stock with added zigzag stitching. The sentiment is also a High Hopes from Sentiment Set#1
(I tried to stitch up the heart die cut but it was a little more difficult than I thought, the results are not perfect). A handmade look, I guess!
Copic#C1,C3,BG10,R21,R20,R24,,E31,E35,E21,G24,C5,C7
Thanks for peeking :)
Have a great weekend!


1 comment:

  1. Nat, this is such a sweet card - I love the background you created around her!

    ReplyDelete