Thursday, March 31, 2016

Kiss The Cook

I can't believe it's the last day of March already! BBQ season is just around the corner. Honestly, I have a few neighbours that BBQ'd all winter since we didn't have a typical winter. I can't wait for the first burger off the grill which is what Flame Broilin from High Hopes Stamps reminds me of - I can taste it already!

                                                         Donna
                                                                


Before colouring my image, I added the "lips" from the Ironing Irma stamp and then coloured with alcohol markers and fussy cut it. I mounted the image on some sky/grass paper to help it pop a little. I paper pieced his apron using paper from Doodlebug. The sentiment was created on my computer. Some twine and gumdrops finish off my card.

Card Recipe
Stamp: Flame Broilin (Q104) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps 
White Gumdrops - Your Next Stamp 
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Copic Xpress It Cardstock
Sentiment - Franklin Gothic Demi - computer
Patterned Paper: Sunkissed - Doodlebug, In the Country - Whimsy
Ink: Pretty in Pink - Stampin Up
American Crafts Twine,
Dies: Stitched Rectangles - YNS, Label - Quickutz
Silver Gel Pen

Spectrum Noir Markers: LG1 LG2 LG3 LG5 1G2 DR1 DR5 DR7 TN1 TN2 TNY PP4


This month's  challenge is Anything Goes - come play along.  Follow this link to come and add your projects. We can't wait to see what you create.

Don't forget to always Kiss The Cook!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a fantastic day! 



2 comments: