Saturday, April 2, 2016

Puppy Wonder

I hope you enjoyed seeing all the newly released High Hopes stamps here on the blog yesterday!  If you didn't, scroll down to see what the design team created - and you can read about our April challenge there, too!  I have the sweetest little pup to share with you today, here is another one of the new HH releases: Puppy Wonder SS012:
 I coloured him with my Copic markers on some Xpress It Blending cardstock, made a simple background with some Echo Park papers, and did a little stitching with my sewing machine.  The OCS team will be sharing the new release with you all month long, so you'll want to visit us often!

2 comments:

  1. Aww, this is so sweet Karen.

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO darn adorable! Love the cute pup and layered clouds!

    ReplyDelete