For my card today, which is CAS, I have used adorable Soccer Star stamp from High Hopes Stamps Spring 2016 Collection.
- Stamp: Soccer Star (High Hopes Stamps - Spring Collection 2016)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock
- Copic Markers: Skin: E0000 - Floral White, E000 - Pale Fruit Pink, E00 - Skin White, R20 - Blush; Hair: E55 - Light Camel, E53 - Raw Silk, E50 - Egg Shell; Clothes: RV11 - Pink, RV10 - Pale Pink, E0000 - Floral White; Shoes: E81 - Ivory; Soccer Ball: T7 - Toner Gray No. 7, T8 - Toner Gray No. 8
- White Pearls (Forever in Time)
Make sure you come back on Saturday, April 1st to check out our new challenge featuring a new release from High Hopes Rubber Stamps.
Until next time, happy crafting.