It is another crazy Tuesday, but also the last one for the month of May. For my card today, I have used the adorable stamp called "Girlfriends" from this month "Darling Divas" Release from High Hopes Stamps. The sentiment was cut in half.
- Stamp: Girlfriends (Darling Divas - High Hopes Stamps), Sentiment is "Sisters and Friends" - High Hopes Stamps
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock, DP: Butterfly Garden (Wild Rose Studio) - from my stash
- Copic Markers: Girl on Left -- Hair: E41 - Pearl White, E42 - Sand White, E50 - Egg Shell; Skin: E0000 - Floral White, E000 - Pale Fruit Pink, E00 - Skin White, R20 - Blush; Dress: BV000 - Iridescent Mauve, BV00 - Mauve Shadow, Y32 - Cashmere; Hat: Y32 - Cashmere; Girl on Right: Hair: E21 - Baby Skin Pink, E30- Bisque, E33 - Sand; Skin: E0000 - Floral White, E000 - Pale Fruit Pink; E00 - Skin White, R20 - Blush; Dress: R81 - Rose Pink, R83 - Rose Mist; Hat: R000 - Cherry White, R00 - Pinkish White
- Spellbinders Die: Labels Twenty-Two
- Nuvo Sparkle Dust: Snow Glow was added to the border on the die
- Nuvo Glitter Drops: White Blizzard added to the bottom of the dress (Girl on the left)
- Nuvo Jewel Drops: Strawberry Coulis and Pale Periwinkle (added to the top and bottom corners)
Make sure you do come back Thursday, to see OCS' new challenge. For any supplies that you need or would like, check out Lora's OCS store -- online as well as the Brick & Mortar.
Until next time, Happy Crafting.