Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Create Your Own

Welcome back OCS fans! 

I hope you have been enjoying the So Much Cuteness release from High Hopes Rubber Stamps! 
This week it is my pleasure to introduce you to "Happy Pigs" and the "Somedays" sentiment. The pigs I knew growing up sure weren't this cute - these two just make me smile! They sure are having fun in their mud puddle!! 



After colouring these cuties with alcohol markers, I cut them out using a stitched oval die. I cut a scallop oval die to put behind them. The patterned paper pieces were cut to fit and mounted on matching cardstock. Some fun cotton lace ribbon and flowers with silver bead middles finish off my card.

Card Recipe 
Stamps: Happy Pigs - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Somedays - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Hello Baby - Simple Stories
 Tuxedo Black ink - MementoMisti,  white gelly roll pen,  3D foam pop dots - Forever In Time, Best Glue Ever - ScraPerfect, classic oval die - Spellbinders, stitched oval die - YNS, cotton lace - stash, silver beads - stash, flowers - Prima

Spectrum Noir: IG2 IG3 EB5 EB6 EB3 FS6 CR3 CR1 BT4 BT6 DG2 BT2 
Copics: E31 E34 E37

Browse and buy the full release here



 Join us for our Anything Goes challenge. Here's the link: July Challenge

 Thanks for stopping by! Have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment