For today's post I have used the adorable Goat Your Back from the High Hopes Stamps "So Much Cuteness" release and made a CAS card. I for one can definitely do with less chaos in my life these days.
- Stamps: Goat Your Back (So Much Cuteness release), Don't Worry (all High Hopes Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock, DP -- Winter -- Plaid Collection (Lawn Fawn)
- Copic Markers: W00 - Warm Gray No. 00, W0 - Warm Gray No. 0, W7 - Warm Gray No. 7, C00 - Cool Gray No.00, C0 - Cool Gray No. 0, C1 - Cool Gray No. 1, C3 - Cool Gray No. 3, R11 - Pale Cherry Pink, E30 - Bisque, Y38 -Honey, YG13 - Chartreuse, YG17 - Grass Green, R27 - Cadmium Red
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 00 - Clear
- YNS Gumdrops: Gray
- Nuvo Crystal Drops: Morning Dew
Until next time, happy crafting.