As it the last week of August, this means that summer is over and school will be starting up again next Tuesday.
For today's post I have used the adorable Puppy Pals stamp from the "So Much Cuteness" release from High Hopes Stamps. The looks on the puppies' faces remind me of when my children were toddlers and did something that put them in the dog house and then it was I didn't do it...but the cat or dog did.
I used some Cosmic Brown Nuvo Embellishment Mousse to colour the dog house and Mother of Pearl for the dog bone.
- Stamps: Puppy Pals, The Cat Did It (So Much Cuteness - High Hopes Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock
- Copic Markers: E30 - Bisque, E31 - Brick Beige, E33 - Sand, E79 - Cashew, T8 - Toner Gray No. 8, T7 - Toner Gray No. 7, T6 - Toner Gray No 6, T5 - Toner Gray No. 5, YG11 - Mignonette, YG17 - Grass Green
- Nuvo Embellishment Mousse: Cosmic Brown, Mother of Pearl
Do stop by Lora's OCS store for any supplies that you need or want.
Until next time, happy crafting.