Thursday, December 28, 2017

Happy New Year

Happy New Year High Hopes and One Crazy Stamper fans! I can't believe this year is coming to a close in just a few days! 
My final post for this year features "Party Penguin" from the Winter Joy release. 

How fun is this little guy going to his New Year's party with his balloons and favourite snack!! He would be perfect for a winter birthday card too! 



The card layout I chose for this stamp is a little more simple then I usually do - it was soo fun to do a more CAS style card! 
This cutie is coloured with alcohol markers, hand fussy cut leaving a bit of a white edge and popped him up with pop dots. The balloons and candy have clear sparkle marker on them and are very sparkly! Once I was done with my image, I cut my patterned paper pieces to size and stamped my sentiment. I stamped some fun party confetti on my background paper and added a few sequins for some extra sparkle. 

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Party Penguin - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Happy New Year - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Party Patterns - MFT, Water Colour Washes - Lawn Fawn
Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Misti, 3D foam dots - Forever In Time, Mini Party Confetti stamp - Your Next Stamp, Pumpkin Pie ink - Stampin' Up, sequins, Crystal Stickles, Clear Spectrum Sparkle pen

Spectrum Noir Markers: BG5 BG7 BG10 CT1 CT2 GB5 AP1 AP3 AP2 CG1 LV1
Copics: B02 B04 B06
                                            
                                
 Don't forget to ink up your favourite High Hopes stamp and come play along in our Christmas/Winter Fun challenge! We can't wait to see what you create! 

                                                  
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!


No comments:

Post a Comment