Have you ever wondered what is going through a baby's or even a cat or dog's mind when they see their reflection for the first time. I know my children and pets had quite a time playing when they saw their reflections.
For today's card I have used Snowy Reflection and I'm sure that he doesn't realize that it is his reflection he is seeing. I used copics to colour the image. Nuvo's Fresh Snowfall Glitter Accents was added to the trees.
- Stamps: Snowy Reflection, Hellooo... (High Hopes Rubber Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock
- Copic Markers: G46 - Mistletoe, G43 - Pistachio, Y15 - Cadmium Yellow, Y11 - Pale Yellow, Y00 - Barium Yellow, Y28 - Lionet Gold, E31 - Brick Beige, E35 - Chamois, E40 - Brick White, E41 - Pearl White, BG0000 - Snow Green, BG000 - Pale Aqua, B00 - Pale Porcelain Blue, B0000 - Pale Celestine, B60 - Pale Blue Gray, B52 - Soft Greenish Blue, R29 - Lipstick Red, YR01 - Cadmium Orange, YR04 - Chrome Orange, C00 - Cool Gray No. 00, C0 - Cool Gray No. 0
- Nuvo Glitter Accents: Fresh Snowfall
- Nuvo Crystal Glaze
- Nuvo Glitter Drops: Silver Moonlight
- Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens - Clear
For any supplies that you might want or need and don't forget about the wish list to Santa, check out Lora's One Crazy Stamper Store for some great products.
Until next time, happy crafting.