Thursday, February 15, 2018

Light Those Candles

This cute little fireman and his dog are racing in to save the day and help you put out your birthday candles!

My younger brother was a volunteer fire fighter for years and he loved doing it. I don't think I ever saw him with a Dalmation tagging along but I did hear some fun stories over the years. 

I also don't think he would have volunteered to help me put out my birthday candles with his fire truck and hose.........well actually - he would have - he does like to bug and tease me...sigh......




I coloured this cutie with my alcohol markers and cut it out using a stitched square die and added it to some fun party paper from Photo Play. The sentiment was masked off (it is only part of a sentiment), stamped and cut out using a circle die. Some fun matching enamel dots finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 
Stamp: L'il Fireman - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Go Ahead - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Party Boy - Photo Play 
Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Misti, stitched square die - Your Next Stamp, silver gel pen, Carta Bella enamel dots

Spectrum Noir Markers: FS1 FS4 TN2 BG5 BG7 BG10 EB6 EB3 EB5 CR7 CR11 DR6 CT1 CT2 CT4 GY4 CT2 GB3 GB7 IG1 IG2 IG3
Copics: B02 B04 B06
                                                                        
 Don't forget to ink up your favourite High Hopes stamp and come play along in our Anything Goes challenge! We can't wait to see what you create! 

                                                  
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!


1 comment: