Thursday, March 29, 2018

Anything Is Possible!

Welcome back One Crazy Stamper Fans! I hope you have been enjoying the new "A Magical Day" release.
I have been having fun trying to figure out how to include some magic in each card I making. Today our "Little Wizard" is practicing his magic and has figured out how to cast a rainbow of stars! 





For as simple as this card layout looks, it actually took me 8 tries to have it come together perfectly - I am so thankful for my Misti! The stars are done with sparkle pens which kept bleeding and when I decided to add clouds, one of them smeared - tip - wait for sparkle pens to completely dry before accidentally adding ink - so I had to start over. Finally after figuring out the perfect paper to use, how to "drop" my extra juicy sparkle pen in the space so it wouldn't bleed and inking my clouds.. my background came together. 

After colouring my image with alcohol markers, I hand fussy cut it leaving a thin white border. All of this cuteness was added to paper from Photo Play and Echo Park and i combined two different sentiments to create the sentiment. 

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Little WizardStarry Dreams - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Anything PossibleBelieve - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Delightful and Tailored Plaid - Photo Play, Dots and Stripes - Echo Park
Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Misti, Gold Wink of Stella, Spectrum and Sheena Douglas sparkle pens, Love Earth Gumdrops - YNS, cloud die - Quickutz, Baby Blue ink - Memories 

Spectrum Noir Markers: FS1 FS4 TN2 GB5 BG7 BG10 EB6 EB3 EB5 CR11 DR6 DR7 IG2 IG3 IG5 CT2 TN3 TN6 TN7
                                             
                      
 Follow the One Crazy Stamper blog as the DT Divas will be bringing Daily Inspiration for the month of March. Don't forget to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Printerest.

                                                  
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment