Being that it is Easter and over the next few days, there will be plenty of Easter Egg hunts going on, I used this fun image from High Hopes Stamps called Fast Eddie. He is definitely on the run for those eggs. This is a fairly clean and simple card. Fast Eddie was coloured with Copic Markers, then cut out using the Spellbinders Standard Circle Die. I used the Crystal Clear Spectrum Noir Sparkle Glitter Pen, to add some glitter to the basket.
As there is a banner of wording on the bottom part of the card, I added the Happy Easter sentiment to the inside of the card.
Inside of Card
- Stamps: Fast Eddie and Happy Easter (High Hopes Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock, DP - Hello Easter (Echo Park)
- Copic Markers: W00 - Warm Gray No. 00, W0 - Warm Gray No. 0, w1 - Warm Gray No. 1, T7 - Toner Gray No. 7, R000 - Chery White, R00 - Pinksh White, Y19 - Napoli Yellow, Y17 - Golden Yellow, Y15 - CadmiumYellow, G000 - Pale Green, G00 - Jade Green, BG000 - Pale Aqua, BG01 - Aqua Blue, BV00 - Mauve Shadow
- YNS Gumdrops: Gray
- Spectrum Noir Sparkle Glitter Pen: Crystal Clear
- Spellbinders: Standard Circles
Thanks for stopping by and have a great Easter!