Thursday, April 26, 2018

Leave Room In Your Garden

I have one more magical card to share with you from the A Magical Day release.  This card was inspired by my fellow DT member and dear friend Cheri. A couple of weeks ago Cheri posted an acetate front card - you can see her card here. I haven't done one for awhile so I decided to try one again using this sweet Butterfly Fairy. 




I coloured the stamp with alcohol markers and fussy cut it leaving a thin white edge. I love glittery wings on my fairies so some Crystal Stickles were perfect and she is popped up using foam pop dots. 
Next, I held my breath and did some ink blending right on the inside of my card base - yes I held my breath and hoped I didn't mess anything up! 
Next I cut out my fence, grass, clouds and flowers using dies and created the base for my front and added a piece of acetate. Again holding my breath, I added my sentiment to the inside of my card using my Misti - love my Misti! 
Some gumdrops finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Butterfly Fairy-  High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Leave Room - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Gingham Galore - MFT 

Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Misti, Stampin' Up inks, Tim Holtz ink blending tool, Crystal Stickles, Spring Grass, Puffy Clouds, Fence and Lampost dies - YNS, Foam Pop Dots - Forever In Time

Spectrum Noir Markers: FS1 FS4 TN2 RB1 RB2 RB3 AP1 AP3 AP4 FS8 GB5 CT1 CT2
                                           
                     
 Follow the One Crazy Stamper blog as the DT Divas will be bringing Daily Inspiration throughout the month. Don't forget to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Printerest.

                                                  
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment