Create a project following our theme and enter it into our InLinkz tool below!
- YOU CAN USE ANY IMAGE YOU WANT EXCEPT DIGITAL IMAGES. Any entry using a digital image will be deleted.
- You have all month long to join in our challenge.
- You can enter up to 5 times.
- Only new projects, no back linking to old projects.
- You must link the OCS blog in your entry post.
- Following the OCS blog or Facebook page is appreciated
This month you have the chance to win 2 unmounted High Hopes Rubber Stamps of your choice from One Crazy Stamper just for playing our Blog Challenge.
Do check back on Sunday, September 3, 2017 to see if you won.
Memento Ink, Versafine Ink, Foam Dots, High Hopes Rubber Stamps-Be A Donkey, Somedays, Copic Markers-B66, B69, BG18, BG13, T5, T3, T9, E01, R01, E21, E11, YG03, C0, FV2, YR68.
Tuxedo Black ink - Memento, Misti, Best Glue Ever - ScraPerfect, White Gelly Roll pen, Copics: E31 E34 E37
Supplies: Cow Hugs - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
YNS Gumdrops- Black
Foam AdhesiveCopic Markers- C1, C3, C5, C7, E42, E44, E95, R02, R32, Y17, Y26, Y28, YG61, YG63
Supplies used: Friendly Kitty, Meow to You (So Much Cuteness - High Hopes Stamps); Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Distress Inks - Shabby Shutter, Victorian Velvet; Paper - XPress It Blending Cardstock, Neenah Crest White; Copic Markers - E30, E31, E33, R00, R81, R83, B52, YG13, YG17, Y19; Atyou Spica Glitter Pen -- Clear, Spellbinders Labels Eighteen Die, Tim Holtz Stencil - Mini Set #25
Memento Ink, XPress It Blending Cardstock, Copic Markers