Thursday, September 1, 2016

Baby Boom Release & Blog Hop



September 1st has arrived along with a brand new release of High Hopes Rubber Stamps, called Baby Boom.  To help celebrate this brand new release the DT divas from both the High Hopes and OCS Design Teams are hosting a Blog Hop.   Make sure you visit each gal to see what new release they have on their blog, leave a comment, and then go back to the challenge posts and leave a comment on the OCS or High Hopes blogs. To see if you are a winner, make sure you check both the OCS and High Hopes blogs on Friday, September 9th.

We are going to start off with Kristine from High Hopes, then Leanne from OCS.
Kristine
Leanne 
Lisa 
Michelle
Natalie 
Sue 
Cheri 
Carolina 
Donna 
Jane
Lora (Owner of HH and OCS)
You have all month to play along with this month's Baby challenge.  For any supplies that you might need or desire check out Lora's OCS store.

To give you a little inspiration you can use the High Hopes Sketch Challenge here and over on the High Hopes Blog



6 comments:

  1. Love the cute new animals. Especially the giraffe. I have so many. Can you have too many giraffes? Probably not LOL. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, and more cute! The giraffe happens to be my favourite too! Also that sweet elephant! I like your sketch and I hope I have some time to join you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these, My daughter is pregnant with #2 now and I have started a memory album of her pregnancy just as I did with #1, and giraffe's are their favorite animal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards, ladies!! And a wonderful new HH release!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome new release, and wonderful cards!

    ReplyDelete